The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Chico welcomes you, regardless of your religious, political or personal beliefs. We welcome your whole self, with all your truths and your doubts, your worries and your hopes, and invite you to join us on an extraordinary adventure of faith.
Please join us for services on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. While we are meeting virtually, please introduce yourself during Zoom Coffee Hour and/or email the church office with any questions. When we can meet in person, be sure to stop at our Information table in the church foyer to fill out a Guest Card and have any questions answered.
We are a community of people from many faith traditions, all of whom enjoy acceptance here. We unite to share our values of truth, love and service. We are a non-creedal faith that embraces the great diversity of beliefs and actively celebrates them. We strive to nurture ourselves and others as we focus on principles that provide a meaningful purpose to our lives.
The UUFC is a comfortable, welcoming liberal religious home for people who:
- Seek a religion without a required doctrine or set of beliefs;
- Seek a place to develop their personal spirituality;
- Seek a community of individuals and families who live, laugh and share with one another;
- Tend to use reason and intellect as a basis for their personal religious beliefs;
- Seek inspiration for living their daily lives;
- Value diversity and social justice for all;
- Seek a church that embraces who they are, who they love and what they believe;
- Seek religious education for their children that teaches lasting spiritual and ethical values rather than dogma and fear;
- Revere the natural environment;
- Want to be part of a religion that helps those less fortunate without proselytizing.
Whoever you are, wherever you’ve come from, you are welcome here.