The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Chico welcomes you, regardless of your religious, political or personal beliefs.
We are a community of people from many faith traditions, all of whom enjoy acceptance here. We unite to share our values of truth, love and service. We are a non-creedal faith that embraces the great diversity of beliefs and actively celebrates them. We strive to nurture ourselves and others as we focus on principles that provide a meaningful purpose to our lives.
The UUFC is a comfortable, welcoming liberal religious home for people who:
- Seek a religion without a required doctrine or set of beliefs;
- Seek a place to develop their personal spirituality;
- Seek a community of individuals and families who live, laugh and share with one another;
- Tend to use reason and intellect as a basis for their personal religious beliefs;
- Seek inspiration for living their daily lives;
- Value diversity and social justice for all;
- Feel unwelcome in other churches because of who they are, who they love or what they believe;
- Seek religious education for their children that teaches lasting spiritual and ethical values rather than dogma and fear;
- Revere the natural environment;
- Want to be part of a religion that helps those less fortunate without proselytizing.
Please join us for services on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Be sure to stop at our Information table in the church foyer to fill out a Guest Card, receive material about our Fellowship and have any questions answered.
Whoever you are, wherever you’ve come from, you are welcome here.